Thursday, January 27, 2011

Commission WIP: Chan Li: Reaper minis

Well in the past week after working on the fabulous terrain dungeon from WorldWorks Games, I received my first cash paying commission for painting. This is actually the first time in using the web to show images of my paintings, and a first of doing Work In Progress (WIP) pics.

I have been painting for many years now and have mostly painted my own figures and then into groups, armies, and so on. For the past 2-3 years I have done work for close friends only and have received payment mostly them buying me more units or figures.

As this blog is supposed to be into ALL my projects, I felt it is time to share with whomever wishes to view them. Comments and criticisms are welcome to be posted, just keep it civil.

Without further ado, I present Bru...er Chan Li, Martial Arts Master from Reaper miniatures Chronoscope line. enjoy









Once I finish the base i will add the final pics up on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment