Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings (part 7)

Continuing work on this beautiful terrain set Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings from WorldWorks Games.

Well here we have it! I completed a little bit of a build. I am happy with this product it provides a fantastic build and great modular option to build a dungeon. This is fantastic! Now, without further ado, I present my pics of the building of a section of a dungeon, and at the end some action shots!!

Here we have everything we need to get started. Floor tiles with anchors attached, short walls, long walls (both in regular and anti-warp), archways, T-linX, and extra tall archways. Lets get started!!

Floor tile with T-Linx ready, lets connect:

LinX into the open slot on floor tile:

Lets attach another floor tile:

Now that looks nice :)

Lets add more floor tiles!

Now looking really really good! There is 4 6"x6" and 1 3"x6" connected together.

So sturdy together, as shown by me holding up in the air! I even dropped it before this pic. Holding nicely together. Now for the build of walls and such.

Walls, posts, and anchors all assembled ontop of the floors. Looks good huh? I noticed with this tho I have to rearrange the way posts are put on, hence the gap in floors.
 
 Top shot of area built.

Now added figures for relations to size.

Another dungeon shot with figures. Figures are blurry because my iPhone doesnt like small sizes.

The action is getting serious for these 3 adventurers. 
 For those wondering this is the terrain set Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings from WorldWorks Games. This was built using the 1" grid format they provide, as well as a 1.5" grid, and a gridless format for the floors. I enjoyed building this so much that I went out and also got the 2 "Boosters" for this set Treasures and Tombs and Vault of the Ancients, and not to mention the TerrainlinX Model Planner. I am addicted and enjoying building these. I will definatly be getting more, but first I have to get to painting a new commission job I got - pics will follow.

Until next time readers, stay fresh and dry, ignore the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment