Monday, May 9, 2011

All your base....

So it has been a while since I updated this. I have been working non stop, both painting and my full-time job. Commission pieces have rolled in and, for the moment, I had to abandon the Dungeon X project. But here is an update worth waiting for (I hope).

Recently was commissioned to paint a 6 man unit for the game Infinity.   Yu Jing starter pack. Pictures of the unit will hopefully follow as will the custom bases I have made for them. The bases were something I wanted to be a future tech mixed with Industrial feeling. Upon searching for ideas on the interwebz, I found Micro Arts Studio did something I was looking towards and such gave me an idea to push the base design...but more on that in their own post/how to.

So I am still alive to let everyone know. Been working and painting ALOT. soon as I get more free time, more pictures will go up. Until then keep them brushes wet and the glue out of your nose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment