Sunday, June 19, 2011

Slaughterhousers!

So as promised, here is an update of the Slaughterhousers unit from Privateer Press's line Hordes. Again these units were commissioned and to be done quick and cheap. Slaughterhousers are a 6 pig unit and can be deadly to face on the opposing side of the table, but fielding them is SO fun!

So this update is not 1, but 2 units of Slaughterhousers! When fielding 2 units of the same models you want a way to be able to tell the 2 units apart incase they mix into each other in the battle. My solution was 2 different colors of armor. Red and Black. The second one I just finished over the weekend. So without delay, here are the 2 unit of these ferocious piggies. Enjoy!

Slaughterhousers. Unit 1. Red armor.
I experimented on this red armor, wanting to test how it would look. Its a combination of Wash and drybrush with paint and inks. I like the way it turned out.






Slaughterhousers. Unit 2. Black armor.
I experimented on this black armor, wanting to test how it would look. Its a combination of Wash and drybrush with paint and inks. I am rather mixed about the way it turned out.





So there you have some slaughterhousers. enjoy! I have to get back to more painting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment