Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Updating....

OK, I know, its been a while. It seems I am getting more done, but less posts in. Even less into the building of Dungeon X and other items. Work has gotten super busy and I have been painting both my own stuff and commission pieces.

Most of these commission pieces have been photographed, but yet to be uploaded. Most of my own personal stuff has yet to be photographed because of so busy. I am sure I will get around to it someday.

I assume by September or October I will resume Dungeon X project, but I am awaiting other items at the moment and currently deep into painting. I will be posting up at least 2 updates today to feed some source of this blog, so it doesnt feel completely useless (like my poor unused XBOX360).

Keep those brushes smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment