Friday, September 9, 2011

Dwarven Solos

In continuing with the Dwarven military I was commissioned with here are two of the solos that once again count as Mercenary models but can also be in the Dwarven Seaforge Commission. They again fit the theme the customer wanted, and were done fairly quickly.

Lord Rockbottom. With him I decided to reverse the colors given and add a little mustache.
He is still a solo figure, but looks colorful.

Thor Hammerstien. Another solo Mercenary model that can be included in this army. Yo notice his armor matches the rest of the army. Those flames turned out better than I thought they would.


You will see more of the Dwarven army in the future, as I am handed a unit at a time so I dont get swamped down. They are different to paint, but fun and quick. Until the next post, keep dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment