Sunday, March 4, 2012

Demonkin Hero? SDE

Super Dungeon Explore! Such an awesome game, if you havnt played yet, go find someone with a copy and play. Loads of fun as I may have mentioned before.

This blog update is about a hero piece I was commissioned to do recently, the Riftling Rogue also known as the Demonkin Hero. Sometimes "BAMF!" referring to her one ability, or Samuel L Jackson ;)
Anyway a commission I enjoyed to do. The game comes with the plastic miniatures, but this is one of the metal ones the client found online. His requests were simple: Hot pink hair, purple eyes. The rest was my options, hopefully I did it justice.





There was also a resin treasure chest that came with the metal figure.




I also uploaded to my coolminiornot.com account so if you like it, go vote on it (link is in the side menu). Now off to another of many commissions and personal stuff. I need more time to do all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment