Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moar Khador!

Welcome back! Or hello if this is your first trip. Continuing from my last post, we are going to see more of the Khador army I was commissioned to do from the same client. He wanted to add a bit more to his army. Another warcaster (the Butcher) and a warcaster attachment (War Dog).

So we will jump right in with some pictures of the finished models. Enjoy!


War Dog





The Butcher






So there we are. Two more Khador models done. Meanwhile I was able to finish up another unit for the client as well, the Kayzay Assassins. They will follow in another post later next week.

Currently I am working on another commission as well, some models from the Protectorate of Menoth from Privateer Press. These are not in the 2 Player starter and are for a completely different client (I know I keep busy). Not to mention a Reaper Bones Minotaur and few other models here and there. All of those will follow later on, more than likely next month.

Until then, keep painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment