Monday, February 11, 2013

Kayzay Assassins & Demolisher Khador


Continuing on from the last Khador commission update, here is the Kayzay Assassins I was able to complete before Templecon. Life got busy (and by that I mean more commissions) so this is the first time I had to upload some photos. 

But first we will take a look at the Demolisher from the same Khador army, for the same client! Typically the Demolisher's arms are separated just a bit, but the client wanted them together, ready to clear a path. 




Demolisher






Kayzay Assassins





So there you have the Khador update. I quite like this color scheme, but my personal favorite is the black/red color scheme for Khador (someday I may get around to painting my own). Also, coming up within the next month you will be able to see the Conquest! The Khador Colossal join this army. I am excited to build and paint that big nasty guy, who knows I may do WIP shots if I remember.

Until then, I will be uploading some newly finished Protectorate of Menoth from another client. The scheme is purple and white, and they look quite different than what I am used to. I may even get to finish the Minotaur of the Maze from Reaper Bones line and upload him here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment