Thursday, March 27, 2014

Super Commissions for Super Dungeon Explore


Welcome back! So this week I am posting images of some local commissions pieces for the game Super Dungeon Explore by Soda Pop Miniatures. These were done last year, and I am slowly going through all the past commission work and personal works and getting this blog up to par.

All models herein are from Soda Pop Miniatures and for the board game Super Dungeon Explore. Just going to show a front and back picture to save some room, but side shots were also taken.
Lets get started!


Celestial Herald




Sister of Light



Celestial Herald



Ember Mage




Hearthsworn Fighter




Riftling Rouge




Well there you have it. These are so fun to paint, anime style and very different from what I am used to painting. I have of my personal pieces ready in the background, maybe I will show them next time, also have some models from Reaper Bones series that I did as a commission, they will fit in sometime as well.

Until next week,...

No comments:

Post a Comment