Thursday, September 11, 2014

Two more for the Path

     Welcome back readers! This weeks post finds a pair of miniatures from Reaper Miniatures Pathfinder line. Before we start, I know the bases are not done so technically they are not finished, but I have problems coming to a decision on what base to put them on. For now I leave them on a plain base.
     Both of these miniatures (like so many) caught my eye and I needed to paint them up as soon as I purchased them over the summer. I worked on both of these between the Skorne battle box shared last week, because sometimes I need a break of color usage.

Brotherhood of the Seal

First up we have the monk, a member of the Brotherhood of the Seal. I wanted to work on light colors again, testing them out for another color scheme I have in mind elsewhere.




Overall, I enjoyed this color set up, but it wasnt quite what I had in mind. But for the monk it worked so I am happy with it.

Dungeon Torturer

Next is the fearsome Dungeon Torturer. A little sadistic thrown in for opposition to the light of the monk. I also wanted to try working on my NMM (Non Metallic Metal) silver on the sword. It came off a bit dull and I still need to work on it.



Overall I also enjoyed this piece, and she came out akin to BatKane, Batwoman, with the red hood.

So that is the update this week as I move along painting a new commission. We will probably get to see those in a while as I am almost finished. Next week you can tune in for another glimpse of what I do and enjoy your weekend!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment