Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BAM! 2017

Hello there. Long time no post.

As usual the yearly resolution post, the one thing me and you can count on. I hope everyone had a great end of the year holiday, mine was business as usual- work, painting, and family and friends.

Lets get to it!

Along with hoping to post more, I have a TON of projects to share and need to clean up space on the hard drive. So before those pics go into storage, I should be posting them here. Up the post count and hope for at least 52. Thats one a week, and hopefully on Tuesdays, but we will see how that goes.

I am also facing a backlog of miniatures I want to paint that I have bought over the past 2 years. So I am calling it here and now to paint a previous bought model at least once a month. That way if commissions come across I should be able to hit that mark. Its not a lot, may not even dent my collection, but a step in the right direction.

Play more games! Aside from a weekly meetup at the LGS for some RPGing, I dont really have a routine gaming schedule. Honestly I would rather paint. Also running game demos was a big step for me the past 2 years and unfortunately with work schedule I had to put that on hold for the last half of last year. Looking forward to getting back into that.

Well I started off with my top 3 for the hobby. Lets see how this goes.

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment