Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Khorne Slaughterpriest

Welcome back readers, lookers, and all around everyone else.

So last week we took a look at some Khorne Bloodbound models from Games Workshop's release of the Storm of Sigmar mini starter box. This week, we will take a gander into a leader I picked up for this mini force the Slaughterpriest with Hackblade and Wrath hammer.

Now I did pick up this model originally just to paint because he looked so cool, but after doing the other models i decided to add him to the team as a leader.  Although until I paint up the other Khorne from the full Age of Sigmar starter box set, he will stand in for them. I said before how my army of choice is the Stormcast Eternals, so I must paint them up first. These are just a distraction, a fun one at that.

So lets get looking!


Khorne Slaughterpriest with Hackblade and Wrath Hammer





Now he was modified a bit. Originally his left foot was standing on a monster skull, but I didnt think it fit properly, so I cut that off and replaced it with cork painted to look like the red rock of the lands they are from. You may also notice a lack of blood splatter on his weapons, but I opted out of that effect for this particular model, not sure why, but I wanted a 'before battle' look to him.

Hope you enjoyed looking. I will see what else I can come up with for next post, I believe its back to more commissions. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment