Thursday, March 16, 2017

SQUEE like a Farrow pt4

Hey, double post in a week! Welcome back.

Today we are going to look at the last 3 models from that Farrow commission for the Minions army for the Hordes tabletop game from Privateer Press. Although this one only contains 1 Farrow, there are 2 other Minion characters that were done as part of the grouping.

Lets take a look:

Farrow Warlord





These next 2 characters are part of duo, and considered Minion faction. As with the pigs, they were to be done quick and cheap so not a whole lot of details were done.

Lynus Wesselbaum





Edrea Lloryrr





I wanted to do more to these last two, so I picked them up for myself for a future project (not that I may ever get to them). But simple and quick is what the client requested, and thats what they get.

Well, that wraps up the Farrow/Minion commission run. Not really sure what I will post next week, possibly a personal project or some awesome Guildball miniatures I got to paint. Guess we will wait and see.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment