Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Storm of Khorne pt1

Welcome back!

This week we will take a gander into a personal project I did on a whim. Our LGS (Local Game Store) picked up on Games Workshop release of Age of Sigmar last year, and received quite the following. My main army I decided on Stormcast Eternals (still working on some of those models). But last year GW released small collections, one being the Storm of Sigmar. It contained a small force of Stormcast Eternals and Khorne Bloodbound models for the game.

For some reason I took to painting the Khorne models, I guess as a break from the regular way I painted my Stormcast's. So this week we will look at the Khorne Bloodbound contained within the box. First up, Bloodreavers!

Khorne Bloodbound Bloodreavers



















     For some reason these 5 models painted up quickly, and I really enjoyed them. So much that I immediately went and did the next 3 models in the box, the Blood Warriors (more on those next). The bases were done using the Martian Ironhide technical paint from Games Workshop, with a nice layer of paint over top to highlight some of the chipping earth.

Hope you enjoyed this look into a personal project. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment